Monday, February 11, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!


Hello!
 
Last P-day was fun. We went around taking pictures! We also got the car washed and serviced. That was fun. I also bought some fried chicken at WINCO. Good times.
 
We got a referral on Tuesday saying this man was taught in Washington and has questions. We contacted him and he told us he didn't have the heart to tell his LDS friend he's not interested. Sad when that happens. But we were able to invite him to read the Book of Mormon and ask God if it is a message from Him.
 
We went on exchanges on Wednesday. Sister Houtz went to a different part of Boise and I got Sister Jardine from Caldwell. We had a lot of fun. It's always good to learn from different companions. We invited one of our investigators to read the Book of Mormon and other less-actives to go to church. It was great.
 
I did some of my family history on Saturday and it was super fun. I could only do it for an hour but I could have sat there all day. Go to familysearch.org and see what you can find about your ancestors!
 
We spoke in 2 different wards on Sunday! We both just used the same talk twice. It was kind of weird because I felt like I was repeating myself, but it went well.
 
Thanks for all the love! Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! Letters are always appreciated of course :)
 
<3 Sister B

TANGO'S! Our favorite place!


BSU! Now, I just gotta get on the smurf turf.


For some reason I have to do this in front of everything.

Me and Abe. BFF's.

Awuh ;)


Like I said...


We got the same style :)


I think it's obvious why this is funny.

Library!


Temple!


My adorable companion!


The car wash makes cool colors

3 SMILES. Oh Idaho license plates.


or...the Book Of Mormon...I've heard it both ways.

Why did the chicken cross the road? To meet the sister missionaries! Lame I know ;) haha




No comments:

Post a Comment

Family and Friends! Thanks for all the support!