Sunday, October 13, 2013

"I just love conference​s!"

Hello!

This week was great! Minus Sister Armstrong getting the 24 hour flu on Friday. So we had to take a sick day. She's doing better now so that's good! Maybe we were just pushing ourselves a little too hard. We did a lot to plan Sisters Conference. We had a meeting just for all the sister missionaries in the mission. It went really well! The theme was DOTS which stands for Depend on the Savior. So all the sisters wore something with polka dots and all the decorations were dots. Sister Cannon helped with that it was so cute! We ended with a testimony meeting where everything talked about a time when they had to depend on the Savior. The Spirit was so strong and we were reminded of why we are doing what we are doing. We want others to know that they can turn to the Savior during hard times as well.

We also got to watch General Conference! It always goes by too fast! I wrote questions before conference and I received answers. I know that God knows me personally and through his Spirit he will teach me and tell me what I need to know. I don't know what I would do without his help. 

We taught a good amount of people this week too. It seems like a lot of people we teach just aren't quite there yet but I know that as we keep working with them and praying for them it will all happen for them in the Lord's time. People often need consistent love and help from others in order to change. So we'll keep being their for them!

Love you all!! I also love letters! ;)

<3 Sister Bishaw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family and Friends! Thanks for all the support!