Tuesday, March 5, 2013

"Wo-I-Ni"

Hey Everyone! 

This week went well even though we had a lot of appointments cancel and reschedule! I am learning that the plans we make that I think are just wonderful are not necessarily what the Lord would have us do. I'm learning how to give my will up to God, but it's not so easy when you're as stubborn as I am. ;) We had a cool experience on Sunday night. We were going to our last appointment and on the way there we passed by the house of a part-member family and I felt like we had to stop there but I pushed that aside because I wanted to go see this other person. So we go knock on her door and of course she's not there. So then I said "Fine, let's go back to the part-member family's house." Even though I feel like we bother them a lot. We did and we found that just the wife who is not LDS was there and we were able to talk to her and comfort her because she is going through some health issues. So I need to trust in promptings even when they don't make sense logically because the Lord knows more that I do. I learned humility and patience this week. 

We had one person we are teaching come to church on Sunday and they stayed for all 3 hours! She has 3 little kids and she is excited about coming to church and meeting with us. Definitely a tender mercy of the Lord and she has definitely been prepared by the Lord. 

I love my mission even though it's hard. It's making the person that Heavenly Father wants me to be. 

Thanks for all the support! Please write me! Even if it's short! Letters really help. 

Love you all!! 

<3 Sister Bishaw 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family and Friends! Thanks for all the support!