Saturday, September 7, 2013

"You're going to Homedale? Don't drink the water."

Hello!!

Today is transfer day again! Sister Thomas will be going to Homedale, ID and training a new missionary! She's on fire! We're actually still together til Wednesday because she doesn't get her companion until then so that's fun. My new companion is Sister Armstrong! She's been out 1 transfer longer than me and this is her last transfer! We'll be Sister Training Leaders together so we'll go on exchanges with other sisters a lot. She will be my 3rd Californian companion! It will be fun! 

This week was awesome! Our talent show went pretty well. It could have had a better turn out but it wasn't bad for labor day weekend. We had about 100 people there and 2 investigators that we invited. We got to take one on a tour of the church building. At the show one little kid solved the Rubik's Cube in 1 minute and 38 seconds! 

We also found some new people to teach. Sister Thomas found a couple while I was in Kuna on exchanges. I rode a bike all day in Kuna! The sisters were low on miles for their car so we rode bikes. I respect the Elders so much because it was just so painful. And I felt like I looked ridiculous with a skirt on and my flats that did not have enough grip. And it was really hot! I feel so blessed to have a car. 

We bore our testimonies in all of our wards yesterday and in one of them I said what I have learned on my mission and I realized that my mission is almost over. I started crying. It's so bittersweet! But I really have seen for myself that God does truly love and know all of us personally. And it's our job to help others know that God loves them. And God wants us to be happy so he's given us the commandments and shown us the way through His Son, Jesus Christ. 

Love you all! Thanks for the support!! Letters would be awesome! 

<3 Sister Bishaw

The Eubanks!! :)

Me with Sister Thomas! I did my hair like hers ;)

Bye Linda! 

Brother Cook's garden is doing so well!

After the Talent Show!

I conquered that chicken! I caught it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family and Friends! Thanks for all the support!