Monday, January 7, 2013

Guess who's back in the city?

Hello Friends and Family!

So today was transfers and I got send back to Boise! I'm in the Boise South Stake now with Sister Houtz from Colorado. I lived with her when I served in Boise West so I already know that she's awesome. There are Elders in Middleton now because we have an odd numbers of Sisters so one sisters area had to close. I'll miss Middleton but I'm excited to be back in the city. 

This past week was good. We just visited lots of people and got everything ready for the Elders. Not too much else to report. Sorry this is short! 

Thanks for all the love and support! Love you all! 
Sister Bishaw

Shout Outs!
-Carissa!! Thanks for writing me!! 
-Congrats to Alicia and Martin for getting married!! ;) 


See you later Greens! Have fun with the Elders!

See you later Troutners! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family and Friends! Thanks for all the support!