Monday, November 18, 2013

Last Email Home


Hello!

Woah, this is the last one of these! Can you all believe it? I can't. My mission has been the best hardest thing of my life. I wouldn't trade it for anything. I've been able to see the gospel of Jesus Christ change individuals and families for the better. I've seen miracles happen. I've seen the Lord use me to answer someone else's prayer. What a beautiful experience. It's been a privilege to help the Lord in His work. As missionaries and as members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints we seek to share the love of God of with others. That's all we are really here to do. To help all of God's children know that God loves them and that they matter because they are children of God. I know that God knows all of his children and he knows what they need. Through His spirit he will tell us what we can do to help them.

Kari Bess got baptized this weekend! It was a great baptism and a lot of her family came. Her husband came and we could tell that he felt the spirit. It's awesome to see the gospel bring families together.

Love you all! Thank you for all the support over the past year and a half!

<3 Sister Bishaw



No comments:

Post a Comment

Family and Friends! Thanks for all the support!