Sunday, July 28, 2013

"I love you this big!"

Hello! 

We got transfer calls and Sister Thomas and I are STAYING together!! She is only my second companion that I've stayed more than one transfer with! So that was really good but sadly we had to give up 2 of our wards to other missionaries. And they're wards that we really love and have work in. But it'll be okay. It'll be good to be able to focus more on our other 3 wards. I've never had just 3 wards before so this will be fun! It's an exciting time to be a missionary!

We taught a part-member family this week - The Sharps. They are just the most amazing people. We love them so much! We won't be covering their ward anymore so we're really sad. But we will definitely be at Sister Sharp's baptism no matter what! She is really so sweet and has been so prepared by the Lord. 

I got to go to Kuna for a day! It's really country out there! We drove door a lot of really long dirt driveways! We saw many cows and fields of corn! We met this guy who told us about his farm. He has a mint field and he sells it to Crest to make toothpaste and stuff. There is so much I don't know about farming and it sounds really interesting. 

It was a good week! Thanks for all the support! 

Love you all! and God loves you too! :)

<3 Sister Bishaw

 my attempt at a corn picture. We're going to try again today...

We may or may not have knocked on this door... ;)

We got to take the tassel off the corn! That's sister Taylor. I got to go to Kuna with her for a day!


THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FAMILY EVER! THE SHARPS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family and Friends! Thanks for all the support!